Medical malpractice cases are often very complicated and hard to prove.
Our firm has extensive experience in these matters and has successfully prosecuted a many medical malpractice cases – helping our clients get the settlements they deserve. Your health is our number one priority.
Medical malpractice, sometimes referred to as medical negligence, occurs when a health care provider violates the governing standard of care when providing treatment to a patient, causing the patient to suffer an injury. Medical negligence can result from an action taken by the medical practitioner or by the failure to take medically appropriate action.
Examples of medical malpractice include:
- Misdiagnosis of, or failure to diagnose, a disease or medical condition
- Failure to provide appropriate treatment for a medical condition
- Unreasonable delay in treating a diagnosed medical condition
- An error caused by injury by any and all hospital staff members
- Use of defective medical products in surgical procedures
- Any other medical injury that happened during your treatment
Request a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one have experienced pain and suffering due to an error during medical treatment are team can help. Contact the Jack Bailey Law Corporation at (318)222-5200 or 1-800-256-8616 as soon as possible to get the representation that you deserve. When a medical mistake happens, it can be a life-altering injury!